| Ortco was founded in
1956 by Homer O'Haver in a little town known as Sour Lake, Texas which
was located just north of Beaumont, Texas. For the next several years the
town of Sour Lake served as Ortco's original home, that is until 1971 when
Ortco moved it's operation to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in a small metal
building on 25th. street. Bill Newton assumed control of Ortco in 1978
and now operates from it's 30,000 square foot manufacturing/warehouse location
on 25th street. Bill Newton's son, Billy Newton is the plant supervisor.
Ortco manufactures quality
oilfield parts from American made bar and shaped steel on computerized CNC metal lathes. Products are then coated for rust prevention, and warehoused
for shipment across the globe. Ortco also markets high quality investment
cast parts for safety clamps and various tongs.
In the beginning of 1999 Ortco Incorporated acquired
100% of SOS Oilfield Products. SOS Oilfield Products is a global reseller
of Oil Field Equipment and has been in business for over 9 years, this move will
increase Ortco's product line as well as expand
Ortco's customers and sales. Ortco has moved all of SOS Oilfield
Products to it's headquarters in Oklahoma City.
In 2005 Ortco bought out Tranco which was a small
machine based shop in Oklahoma City. The owner of Tranco still works for Ortco
to this day and is a great asset to Ortco's computerized machines and new ideas
1317 S.E. 25th.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73143
P.O. Box 94127